Knuth Hall Booking

Rental queries from parties outside of the School of Music must be addressed with the College of Liberal and Creative Arts events staff at:

Students and Staff of the School of Music can fill out the Knuth Hall booking form on iLearn to request dates for recitals and rehearsals.