Fall 2020 Graduation Application Process
- Email Completed Grad App and Unofficial Transcript to your Music Faculty Advisor by 4pm on September 16th to ensure they are processed before the Registrar's deadline.
- Fall 2020 Application Deadline: Friday, September 25th
- If you are submitting your application past the deadline please fill out the Waiver of College Regulations Form.
What You Need To Apply for Graduation Digitally
- Graduation Application Form
- SFSU Unofficial Transcript (Saved as a PDF)
- Unofficial Transcripts fom past schools if you are a Transfer Student (Saved as a PDF)
- Access to your SFSU e-mail account
- E-mail address of your Major or Minor Advisor
STEPS FOR THE GRADUATION APPLICATION PROCESS:
- Follow the instructions under the heading Graduation and Diplomas on the registrar’s website to access the Graduation Application.
- Fill out Graduation Application completely and accurately.
- Save your CURRENT Unofficial Transcripts as a PDF. Unofficial transcripts are available in your SFSU Gateway. See the Registrar's site for instructions.
- Email your completed Graduation Application Packet to your Advisor from your SFSU email.
Your packet must include:
- Complete Graduation Application with list of all major/minor classes that qualify you for graduation (Save As: FIRST NAME LAST NAME_Graduation Application.pdf)
- Your Unofficial Transcripts (Save As: FIRST NAME LAST NAME_SFSU.pdf or FIRST NAME LAST NAME_CCSF.pdf, etc.)
- Your Advisor will review you Graduation Application Pack and Submit to the Department Director for Review.
- Once the Department Director has reviewed your application they will send it to the Registrar.
If you have any questions please contact the front office at email@example.com.